Please comply with our
- We would ask you to submit your registration application as soon as possible. The registration application is binding for both parties as soon as it has been confirmed in writing by the organizer (helmut busset Training- & Consultancy Company). The invoice is a written confirmation of your registration.
- You will receive an invoice by separate mail upon receipt of your written registration. The invoice amount is payable without any deduction prior to the commencement of the seminar. It will not be possible to record your payment without stating the reference data and invoice number. Please make no payment therefore before you have received the invoice and without having stated the data specified therein.
- Withdrawals from the seminar participation must be made in writing. On account of the limited number of participants, please appreciate that we have to levy a 25 % charge equivalent as a cancellation fee in the event of withdrawals which are received by us later than 2 weeks prior to the seminar commencement date. In the event of withdrawals which are received by us later than 3 working days before the relevant seminar, or if a participant remains absent on the date of the seminar or discontinues his or her participation, the whole seminar fee shall be payable. The participant is entitled to prove that the organizer (helmut busset Training- & Consultancy Company) has sustained no loss or only an insignificant loss as a result of the cancellation. The incoming mail stamp of the organizer is relevant for the punctuality of the withdrawal. The aforesaid ruling shall not apply if you provide an alternative participant prior to the commencement of the seminar.
- Deviating from Section 3, the following shall apply for the cancellation of self-contained corporate seminars: a cancellation may be made by the applicant free of any charge up to 4 weeks prior to the scheduled seminar commencement date. If the cancellation is made up to two weeks before the commencement of the agreed seminar date, 75 % of the seminar charges shall be payable. In the event of later cancellations, the full seminar charge has to be paid. The participant is entitled to prove that the organizer has sustained no loss or only an insignificant loss as a result of the cancellation.
- Any changes in the participation date at the request of the applicant are only possible with the agreement of the organizer. Section 3 shall apply correspondingly in other respects.
- The number of participants at seminars is limited to maximum 15 people for technical efficacy reasons. If the number of applicants for a seminar exceeds the envisaged number of participants, the organizer shall be entitled to specify other dates. If this gives rise to a seminar date postponement for you, you will be informed immediately. In addition, the seminar will only be held if there is a sufficient number of participants. If this cannot be guaranteed one week before the commencement of the seminar, the organizer shall be entitled to postpone it or to cancel it completely at its option. At all events, you will receive a corresponding notification.
- If the seminar is cancelled for reasons attributable to the organizer, the obligation to pay the seminar charges shall lapse accordingly. Any seminar charges already paid shall be refunded. Additional claims shall be excluded unless they are attributable to wilful intent or gross negligence on the part of the organizer.
- In the case of damages for which the organizer is responsible, it shall only be liable to the extent that it is guilty of wilful intent and/or gross negligence – regardless of the legal cause.
- With the submission of the seminar registration, the seminar participants mutually waive compensation of any personal injuries, property damages and financial losses insofar as the aforesaid are not compensated by an existing insurance cover of the party causing the damage – except in cases of wilful intent or gross negligence.
- In the light of the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act, we draw your attention that your personal details will be stored electronically in order to be able to send you brochures, programs and seminar information. Your personal data will also be stored by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) in Frankfurt/Main when your EU / ADR confirmation is issued. The legal venue for all legal matters arising from the seminar registration is Frankfurt am Main.
Frankfurt am Main, December 2007.